Friday, January 27, 2017

Time to Beat The Shit Out of Presonus Some More

I beat the shit out of Acoustica when they first released Mixcraft 6 and as bad as it was is was still better than most to the DAWs out there. Acoustica got their shit together and 6.1 is very very good DAW and the Mixcraft tutorials are the best by far. Presonus are such false Christian cocksuckers that they force buyers to purchase very expensive tutorials for their shitty software and hardware.

Presonus must be run by Trump supporters because they ban people for telling the truth on their bullshit shill filled forum. Check out this thread on Gear Slutz

Presonus customer serves SUCKS!

Presonus customer service? - Home Recording forums


I this experience on another forum Presonus trolls attack the OP.

Presonus Audio Box SUCKS


Presonus FUCKS its associates. They must be Trump supporters.


MISCELLANEOUS PRESONUS FUCKERY


Amazon.com: BlueGuitar13's review of

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3D1SP0E86TNSV

1.0 out of 5 stars PreSonus Sucks, April 20, 2012. By. BlueGuitar13. I bought a 44VSL, I am sorry I did. I called around trying to find something to suite my needs:



1 comment: