Thursday, April 12, 2018

EDM SUCKS!


See the source image



You are not alone. Most everyone hates EDM because it sucks and the industry behind it sucks. A friend of mine composed an EDM piece and posted it on Soundcloud. He did it as a lark just to show how simple it is to compose. He used some Mixcraft loops and in a minute or two he had an EDM tune. It was the best EDM tune I have ever heard. It wasn't annoying because the guy who composed it is a real musician. A year or so after he put it on Soundcloud (CLICK HERE TO HEAR IT) and Youtube some fucking asshole calling himself PMonie stole it and the criminals at Beatport are now illegally distributing it and selling it and they refuse to say how many times it has been downloaded.


Why EDM Sucks (a brief history of Electronic Music and EDM ...



3 comments:

  1. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    vstflex.net
    Sylenth1 Crack
    Arturia Pigments VST Crack
    XLN Audio Addictive Drums Crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me.
    I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!

    GstarCAD Professional Crack

    Abelssoft MyKeyFinder Plus Crack

    MacDrive Pro Crack

    avg secure vpn Crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear that you've had a positive experience with Mixcraft! Mixcraft is a digital audio workstation (DAW) software that's used for music production, recording, and editing. Shehroz Pc It's great when software evolves and improves to better meet the needs of its users.

    ReplyDelete