Thursday, September 19, 2013

Presonus Studio One Tutorials And Other Stuff About it.

Like most other DAW Presonus Studio has some stability issues but it is initially stable as long as you don't use third-party plug-ins. Plug-ins that come with studio one are pretty good. If you'd like to read more about why Studio One crashes. Click Here

UPDATE: Because Studio On and Presonus SUCK so much none of these links will send you to the complaints on their forum to which this article refers. The Bible banging liars at Presonus have blocked their forum to the general public. Why do you think they did that? I think they did it so that you won't know how bad their products suck.

Crash! Studio one completely quit unexpectedly. - PreSonus Forum

forums.presonus.com › Forum IndexStudio One General Discussion
Aug 23, 2010 - 15 posts - ‎5 authors
Studio one completely quit unexpectedly. No error message or warning. I wasn't even pushing the system that much at that moment. I initially ...

Why does my Studio One Crash on startup with 10.7 & 10.8 ...

support.presonus.com/.../21315174-Why-does-my-Studio-One-Crash-on...
Oct 18, 2012 - Why does my Studio One Crash on startup with 10.7 & 10.8? - "Hardware Integration Hang". Studio One v1.6.5 - Usage/How To. Studio One v1.
Johnny Geib - Singer/Songwriter, Producer/Engineer/Teacher

Like a lot of DAWs S-1  is a difficult DAW to learn more than it is a difficult DAW to use. Luckily for those of you who have Presonous Studio One there are 1/3 party tutorials available. One of the best ones is done by the renowned  Johnny Geib (Producer, Engineer Muscian, SingerSongwriter and Teacher). www.homestudiotrainer.webs.com Johnny also has some very good free tutorials on Youtube. www.youtube.com/user/themuzic

Am I endorsing Studio One? No fucking way. The fact that Presonus refuses to offer a tutorial for this DAW would make me urge people not to buy it. Would I recommend Studio One if they included a decent tutorial? Yes, but with some caveats. I would give Studio One a big thumbs up for value because it comes loaded. The other advantage to that other than price to getting the DAW loaded is that you don't have to rely on third party software which is one of the main reasons DAW are constantly crashing.
I realize that posting a link to Johnny Geib's tutorials and educational services will increase sales of S-1 but I am doing it for the sake of music and musicians. Johnny can mix and master with the best of them and while he cannot teach taste and discretion you may get some through osmosis they watching is videos and getting his training.

KVR: Insta-crashes Studio One V2 when plugin is loaded.

www.kvraudio.com › KVR ForumKV331 Audio
Aug 5, 2012 - First time i booted Studio One 2 after installing (ten minutes ago), it crashed while scanning plugin folders. Next time, i saw that Synthmaster2 ...

Presonus Studio One worth it? - Gearslutz.com

www.gearslutz.com › Gearslutz.comThe ForumsMusic Computers
Jan 12, 2012 - 30 posts - ‎23 authors
I'd like to add that although I still very much like and continue to use Studio One, I've been experiencing some crashes lately and some buggy ...

3 comments:


  1. wow.... your site fulfil my all requirements..thanks for this amazing information....
    Presonus Studio One 3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see that the losers at Prsonus have resorted to guerrilla marketing by spamming my blog.

      Delete